Last week, Elizabeth's doll (Connie) received a letter from her dolly pen pal, and it had the coolest thing in it! Not only was there the regular letter for Elizabeth to read and answer . . . but the pen pal had photographed that letter and printed it out in doll size! Why didn't I think of that?
So, I decided that Harriet would send a doll-sized matching letter to her pen pal today. Easily said, but she had written her letter on one of those cool fold-over cards that ties with a ribbon, filled five separate sheets of lined paper and included four photographs of herself . . . not to mention that all of this was put inside one of those full-color envelopes! Oh well, nothing is too difficult if you try your best --- right?!
Out came the camera, and I photographed each piece of the letter. Then, I took them all into Photoshop and sized them to Harriet's hand. Print those out, cut it all out and then --- time for the glue stick. An hour later, Harriet had a really adorable doll-sized version of her letter to mail! Here are some photos showing the full-sized letter beside the miniature version. I hope that Natalya doesn't see this, or she'll know what she's getting in the mail!
![]() |
| Full-sized and doll-sized pieces together. |
| Full-sized envelope and doll-sized envelope. |


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will be approved shortly.