Thursday, January 10, 2019

News Flash: AG Announces Change to Good Eyes!

This is such good news that I just had to post! After such a long time of calling, writing and posting to American Girl -- sending feedback about the horrible new-style eyes in the 18" dolls -- it's fabulous that they just announced a return to the old-style nice eyes!

I'm not on Instagram, but if you can check out American Girl's IG page, you'll find an announcement that they are returning to the old-style eyes (no more bright whites and bad lashes, etc.) and 100% cotton body fabric. In support of all their loyal fans and buyers, they are also offering the option to send in your doll for a free eye replacement. It has to be a doll with the new style eyes, but they will replace them, just as they will swap out perma-panties. You can read about that here: http://www.americangirl.com/shop/ag/american-girl-eye-exchange

Personally, this is great news! We are going to take our dolls in that have the new eyes. I don't know how I'm going to break it to Nanea that she has to go to the hospital!

Thank you, American Girl, for standing behind your product, admitting your mistake and being willing to change!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will be approved shortly.