Boy, some big changes obviously happened at the American Girl Place Columbus store in Easton. Wow! Our last visits in January and February were so horrible and offensive that we had almost decided not to go in there again. I had actually contacted AG Customer Service about some rude comments from the employees --- it was so bad. I received some very nice, concerned replies that assured me things were getting fixed, so we decided to go down today to check out the Spring Savings event. What a difference!
The whole store was very nice. Almost all the staff was new. Displays were almost completely enclosed in cases, which meant that all the pieces were visible (not stolen and missing), dolls were neat with really nice (and cute!) hair styles, employees were friendly --- and you never had the feeling that the workers were following you around to watch what you were doing the whole time. The cashier was even very friendly when I had to deal with a return. What a difference!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will be approved shortly.